Trevi A952501NU11 Ideal Standard 1/2 Dx 1/4 Turn Cartrdge Anti Clockwise Close. Please note that most Trevi Therm valves use TWO of these A952501NU11 cartridges which is controlled by this Trevi A963067NU gear set. Therefore you may need to purchase two of these cartridges to fix the issue.
This is the original black plastic version of the cartridge and not the brass replacement.
Again please be aware that Trevi valves use two of this cold A952501NU11 cartridge and does not use a hot version of the cartridge .
Total Height: 45.5mm (From top of screw at the top to the bottom of the cartridge)
Total Height: 43mm (From top (Excluding screw) at the top to the bottom of the cartridge)
Diameter at Bottom O-ring 23.9mm
Diameter of Thread: 24.8mm
Diameter of Toothed spline: 9.3mm
Number of Teeth: 40 to 44 (Depending on the cut of vertical cuts)
Cold or Hot: This cartridge is for the cold side.
Close: Twist anti-clockwise to close
Colours: Ideal Standard / Trevi manufacture the plastic body in both black and white. The colour of the body has no meaning. The metal part of the cartridge is brass and the top may have blue on it.
Materials: Brass and plastic
Number of O-Rings: 2
This A952501NU11 cartridge is used in the following models:
- Trevi Boost Exposed Shower Mixer + Ev Shower Valve
- Trevi Outline A3700 built-in thermostatic shower valve
- Trevi traditional built in shower valve
- Trevioline Thermostatic Valve Built In Shower Valve Shower Spares
- Trevi Boost Built-in Shower Mixer & Fixed Head
- Trevi Boost Exposed Shower Mixer + Ev Shower Valve PARENT-270
- Trevi Sottini Alchemy A5800 Trevi Therm - Pre 1998
- Trevi Boost Built-In Mains Pressure Shower Valve And Elipse Biv Shower Kit Shower Valve PARENT-268
- Trevi Therm Shower Valves - Post 1997
- Trevi Therm Shower Mixr Built In (Post 97) Shower Valve Shower Spares
- Trevi Traditional Shower Therm Built In Shower Valve
- Trevi Traditional Shower Therm Built In Shower Valve PARENT-223
- Trevi Boost Mains Pressure Shower with Elipse kit (built in)
- Trevi Therm Mk Ii Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve - For Concealed Or Exposed Pipework - Bottom Oulet Shower Valve
- Alchemy Thermostatic Valve Built In Shower Valve
- Trevi Therm Mk Ii Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve - For Concealed Or Exposed Pipework - Bottom Oulet Shower Valve PARENT-73
- Sandringham Shower Therm Built In 3/4 Shower Valve
Fast UK Delivery
Delivery of this item is priced as a 'small' packet. UK delivery costs £2.95. For more information about international deliveries, read our delivery page.
Di Vapor holds a large stock of spare parts. For all in-stock spare parts the typical UK delivery timescale is 2-5 working days. If you need a part urgently then we can provide a next-day (delivered Mon-Fri) UK delivery service for all in-stock parts ordered before 4pm, Monday - Friday.Next day delivery is available to select at an additional charge during the checkout.
If you need to return a part then please telephone Di Vapor on 0121 705 0866 with the reasons for the return within 7 working days of receiving the goods. For more information please see our terms and conditions.
Di Vapor accepts the following payments methods: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Maestro, American Express, Cheque and BACS.
Di Vapor treats your privacy and security with the utmost importance. The payment systems used by Di Vapor are based on industry standards to ensure all payments are securely handled. In fact, we ensure the Di Vapor website is regularly checked to guarantee compliance to PCI security standards.