Genuine Ideal Standard SV93467 Part
SV93467 Instructions - Cistern Outlet Valve Maintenance Procedure
- 180mm Height - 180mm Overflow
The cistern outlet valve should be checked and the seal cleaned periodically.
1. Turn off the water supply to the cistern and flush
2. Close toilet seat lid.
3. Remove cistern lid.
4. Remove valve body by gripping and turning anti-clockwise to unlock. Apply downward pressure whilst turning the valve, (to prevent clips breaking). Lifting the valve body exposes the valve seal.
5. Inspect and clean valve seal
6. If necessary replace valve seal by removing the retaining clip and inserting screwdriver down centre hole as shown.
7. Check condition seal face, remove any obstruction.
8. Refitting the valve is reversal of removal, taking care to locate the tabs of the valve body into the lugs of the valve seat.
9. Re-fit cistern lid and turn on the water. Re-fill cistern test flush and sealing.
Free flow Outlet Valve
Overflow should be between 25mm and 42mm above waterline.
All system components must be installed in accordance with uk water regulations. if in any doubt a suitably qualified person should be consulted.
The SV93467 is used in the following Toilet Cisterns
- E600767 - Sottini Conceala 2 Cistern - Pneumatic Dual Flush Valve - top inlet Cistern - No Flushplate - 6 or 4.5 litre flush
- S362467 Conceala 2 Cistern - Top Inlet - Pneumatic Dual Flush Valve - No Flushplate - 6 or 4.5 litre flush
- S362567 - Conceala 2 Cistern - Bottom - Bottom Inlet - Pneumatic Dual Flush valve - No Flushplate - 6 or 4.5 litre flush
- S369867 - Conceala 2 CisternTi No Finish 6L Ul Dfv Venesta
- SV95767 - Concealed Cistern Pneumatic Dual Flush Valve
Fast UK Delivery
Delivery of this item is priced as a 'small' packet. UK delivery costs £2.95. For more information about international deliveries, read our delivery page.
Di Vapor holds a large stock of spare parts. For all in-stock spare parts the typical UK delivery timescale is 2-5 working days. If you need a part urgently then we can provide a next-day (delivered Mon-Fri) UK delivery service for all in-stock parts ordered before 4pm, Monday - Friday.Next day delivery is available to select at an additional charge during the checkout.
If you need to return a part then please telephone Di Vapor on 0121 705 0866 with the reasons for the return within 7 working days of receiving the goods. For more information please see our terms and conditions.
Di Vapor accepts the following payments methods: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Maestro, American Express, Cheque and BACS.
Di Vapor treats your privacy and security with the utmost importance. The payment systems used by Di Vapor are based on industry standards to ensure all payments are securely handled. In fact, we ensure the Di Vapor website is regularly checked to guarantee compliance to PCI security standards.