Ideal Standard SV01967 Flush Valve Seal and Clip
Instructions to Replace SV01967 Seal
1. Turn off the water supply to the cistern and flush.
2. Close toilet seat and lid.
3. Remove cistern lid.
4. Remove valve body by gripping and turning anti-clockwise to unlock.
Apply downward pressure whilst turning valve, (to prevent clips breaking). Lifting the valve body exposes the valve seal.
5. Inspect and clean valve seal if necessary. To replace valve seal first
remove retaining clip, by inserting screwdriver down centre hole.
6. Check condition of seal face, remove any obstruction.
7. Refitting the valve is reversal of removal, taking care to locate the
tabs of the valve body into the lugs of the valve seat.
8. Re-fit cistern lid and turn on the water. Re-fill cistern, test flush and sealing.
9. Quote reference SV01967 to purchase a replacement seal.
Also used on Amitage Shanks flush valves.
Fast UK Delivery
Delivery of this item is priced as a 'small' packet. UK delivery costs £2.95. For more information about international deliveries, read our delivery page.
Di Vapor holds a large stock of spare parts. For all in-stock spare parts the typical UK delivery timescale is 2-5 working days. If you need a part urgently then we can provide a next-day (delivered Mon-Fri) UK delivery service for all in-stock parts ordered before 4pm, Monday - Friday.Next day delivery is available to select at an additional charge during the checkout.
If you need to return a part then please telephone Di Vapor on 0121 705 0866 with the reasons for the return within 7 working days of receiving the goods. For more information please see our terms and conditions.
Di Vapor accepts the following payments methods: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Maestro, American Express, Cheque and BACS.
Di Vapor treats your privacy and security with the utmost importance. The payment systems used by Di Vapor are based on industry standards to ensure all payments are securely handled. In fact, we ensure the Di Vapor website is regularly checked to guarantee compliance to PCI security standards.