Franke Wave 3794R-C Tap Valve Cartridge - Cold Side (133.0358.055) - SP3308 / SP3794 / 115.0158.976 Compatible Cartridge used in Franke Wave 115.0277.034 kitchen taps from March 2013.
Cartridge Compatibility: Franke Wave
Product: Tap Cartridge Cold Side
Installation: Screw In
The Franke Wave, a pull-out nozzle kitchen tap with a 75 PSI max water pressure and an output rate of 1.70 liters of water per minute. When the cartridge begins to fail, the 3794R-C is a suitable spare part for the cold side of the tap model.
The hot side replacement part is the 3794R-H.
Technical Information: Franke Wave Tap Valve Cartridge Compatible Replacement
Total Length (including bottom seal): 39.2mm
Diameter at Widest Point: 22mm
Thread Diameter: 20mm
Nut Height: 9mm
Spline Diameter: 7.8mm
Spline Teeth / Notches: 28
Bottom Seal Colour: Blue for Cold
Open Direction: Anticlockwise
Close Direction: Clockwise
Please see the above diagram for an illustration of the measurements.
How to Replace the SP3794R-C Franke Wave tap cartridge
Taps are a very practical kitchen appliance. It is used intermittently throughout the day through the years. As with all things, the cartridges in the tap will inevitably wear out and changing the cartridge will become a certainty.
A âdo-it-yourselfâ cartridge replacement for the Franke Wave is simple and can be done with a few steps. To begin, shut off both hot and cold water supplies leading to the kitchen tap. This will eliminate the chances of injuries in connection with accidental hot/cold water flow. Plug the drain to prevent the parts from rolling into it.
The right compartment of the kitchen tap valve belongs to the blue bottom, cold side cartridge.
- Undo the grub screw found under the cold side handle using an Allen key.
- Remove the screw holding the insert piece on top of the cartridge.
- Grip a small spanner onto the nut and free the cartridge with a clockwise turn.
- Scan the valve seat for dirt and grime. Clean if needed.
- Coat the outer O-ring of the new SP3794R-C with silicone grease. This will protect the rings from abrasion and prolong its life.
- Introduce the new Franke Wave spare cartridge in the valve seat. Fasten it in an anticlockwise direction with the aid of the spanner.
- Redo the insert and screw then affix the handle with the grub screw.
- Restore water supplies to the tap and check if the replacement attempt was done successful.
The Franke Wave compatible tap valve cold cartridge replacement part can be dispatched for delivery the next day when ordered during the weekday before 3:00 PM.
Need other Franke spare part?
- We supply a huge range of cartridges compatible with Franke.
Fast UK Delivery
Delivery of this item is priced as a 'small' packet. UK delivery costs £2.95. For more information about international deliveries, read our delivery page.
Di Vapor holds a large stock of spare parts. For all in-stock spare parts the typical UK delivery timescale is 2-5 working days. If you need a part urgently then we can provide a next-day (delivered Mon-Fri) UK delivery service for all in-stock parts ordered before 4pm, Monday - Friday.Next day delivery is available to select at an additional charge during the checkout.
If you need to return a part then please telephone Di Vapor on 0121 705 0866 with the reasons for the return within 7 working days of receiving the goods. For more information please see our terms and conditions.
Di Vapor accepts the following payments methods: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Maestro, American Express, Cheque and BACS.
Di Vapor treats your privacy and security with the utmost importance. The payment systems used by Di Vapor are based on industry standards to ensure all payments are securely handled. In fact, we ensure the Di Vapor website is regularly checked to guarantee compliance to PCI security standards.