Franke Bern SP3308 Tap Valve Cartridge Spare (133.0358.055) - Cold Side (3749R-C & 3308R-C) - Compatible Cartridge made from March 2010 onwards.
Cartridge Compatibility: Franke Bern â€“ SP3308
Spare Part: Tap Valve Replacement â€“ Cold Side
This Franke Bern tap valve cartridge replacement for your tapâ€™s cold side can be dispatched on the next working day when ordered before 3:00 PM, Monday to Friday.
Need the hot insert?
â€“ Please refer to the Franke Bern SP3308 Hot Side compatible cartridge.
Technical Information: Franke Bern Tap Valve Replacement Cartridge
The Franke SP3308 tap valve cartridge spare part â€“ cold side â€“ is suitable for the Bern swivel spout model kitchen taps. This spare part is Franke Bern compatible. It has a teeth spline count of 28 and a top spline diameter of 7.8mm. It opens with a 90-degree quarter turn and a clockwise turn to close.
Please see the technical diagram above for more detailed information.
Total Length: 39.2mm
Width at Widest Point: 22mm
Width of the Body: 18.3mm
Nut Height: 5mm
Frequently Asked Questions: Franke Bern Tap Valve Spare SP3308 Compatible
Q: Are replacement parts supplied by Di Vapor reliable?
A: Yes, the spares supplied by Di Vapor are reliable. Generally, the parts sold by Di Vapor are covered by a 12-month manufacturerâ€™s warranty. Before buying, it is best to contact us for more information as different suppliers may offer different warranties.
However, the warranty does not include normal wear and tear or accidental damages.
Q: Is the SP3308 Franke Bern tap valve cold side cartridge spares part compatible with other taps?
A: This tap cartridge replacement part is compatible with the Franke Bern. It may be possible that the cartridge is used in other tap models. You can contact us and we will identify the spare part you need.
How to Measure a Tap Valve Cartridge?
Is this Franke Bern tap valve replacement suitable for your tap?
There are different kinds of cartridge spares compatible with various kitchen taps. By measuring the cartridge, one can know which will fit in their tap. Measurements are made in mm and are rounded off to the nearest decimal place.
1. Establish the valve size. The thread of a Â½ inch British Standard Pipe (BSP) measures around 21mm. And a Â¾ inch BSP will have a thread that measures approximately 26mm.
2. Measure the depth or length of the cartridge. The length of the cartridge spare must fit the valve housing nicely to prevent water from seeping out.
3. If the cartridge has a shroud â€“ which is often situated on top of the central collar â€“ the replacement part should have the same threaded portion.
4. Measure the nut part of the cartridge. This section is where a spanner will be used to install or screw out the cartridge. It is found close to the bottom of the stem.
5. Measure the stem. The stem ascertains the overall cartridge size when depth is considered. It also determines the tap head position. Parts of the stem include the shaft diameter and splines. Also, donâ€™t forget to count your spline teeth. Usually, splines have a teeth count of 20. But, the numbers can range from 18 to 32 depending on the cartridge type.
Fast UK Delivery
Delivery of this item is priced as a 'extra small' packet. UK delivery costs £1.95. For more information about international deliveries, read our delivery page.
Di Vapor holds a large stock of spare parts. For all in-stock spare parts the typical UK delivery timescale is 2-5 working days. If you need a part urgently then we can provide a next-day (delivered Mon-Fri) UK delivery service for all in-stock parts ordered before 4pm, Monday - Friday.Next day delivery is available to select at an additional charge during the checkout.
If you need to return a part then please telephone Di Vapor on 0121 705 0866 with the reasons for the return within 7 working days of receiving the goods. For more information please see our terms and conditions.
Di Vapor accepts the following payments methods: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Maestro, American Express, Cheque and BACS.
Di Vapor treats your privacy and security with the utmost importance. The payment systems used by Di Vapor are based on industry standards to ensure all payments are securely handled. In fact, we ensure the Di Vapor website is regularly checked to guarantee compliance to PCI security standards.