Franke Verbier SP3794-H / 3308R-H Hot Tap Valve Cartridge - 133.0358.053 / 133.0150.220 Compatible Kitchen Tap Cartridge used in Franke Verbier 115.0250.640 kitchen taps from March 2012 until March 2014.
Cartridge Compatibility: Franke Verbier â€“ SP3794-H / 3308R-H
Spare Part: Kitchen Tap Cartridge â€“ Hot Insert
Material: Brass with Ceramic Core
Number of External O-Rings: 1
This Franke tap spare is the same as Franke codes SP3794 and SP3308. It will fit the hot side of the tap released between March 2012 and March 2014. Please be sure to purchase the right Franke tap valve replacement cartridge so that you can repair your tap as soon as possible. If in doubt you can leave us a message and we will happily respond to you in no time.
FR-VB14 is the Franke Verbier tap spare cold side cartridge.
Technical Specifications: Franke Verbier Tap Replacement Cartridge
For a detailed measurement information, please check the second image in the gallery above.
Cartridge Measurements (Approximate):
Total Length (including bottom seal): 39.2mm
Diameter at Widest Point: 22mm
Top Spline Diameter: 7.8mm
Top Spline Teeth / Notches: 28
Bottom Seal Colour: Red (for Hot Side)
Open Direction: Clockwise 1/4 Turn
Close Direction: Anti-clockwise 1/4 Turn
Franke Verbier Tap Cartridge Replacement Procedure
This Franke tap spare will fit the Franke tap model Verbier released between March 2012 and March 2014 with Spare part numbers SP3794-H and 3308R-H.
Before beginning the process, please switch off hot and cold water supplies.
1. A grub screw is under the hot side handle. Undo the screw using a 2.5mm hexagonal key. Pull the handle out.
2. If the plastic insert did not come off with the handle, remove it. The part sits on top of the cartridge splines.
3. Use a 4mm spanner to twist the cartridge out of the valve.
4. Apply silicone grease on the lone O-ring of your new Franke Verbier hot tap valve cartridge.
5. Insert the cartridge in the tap valve. Secure it using the spanner.
6. Restore the plastic insert atop the splines.
7. Position the handle with the prong pointing to 12:00.
8. Secure the handle with the grub screw.
9. Open water supplies and see if the installation is achieved without leaks or water flow problems.
Fast UK Delivery
Delivery of this item is priced as a 'small' packet. UK delivery costs £2.95. For more information about international deliveries, read our delivery page.
Di Vapor holds a large stock of spare parts. For all in-stock spare parts the typical UK delivery timescale is 2-5 working days. If you need a part urgently then we can provide a next-day (delivered Mon-Fri) UK delivery service for all in-stock parts ordered before 4pm, Monday - Friday.Next day delivery is available to select at an additional charge during the checkout.
If you need to return a part then please telephone Di Vapor on 0121 705 0866 with the reasons for the return within 7 working days of receiving the goods. For more information please see our terms and conditions.
Di Vapor accepts the following payments methods: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Maestro, American Express, Cheque and BACS.
Di Vapor treats your privacy and security with the utmost importance. The payment systems used by Di Vapor are based on industry standards to ensure all payments are securely handled. In fact, we ensure the Di Vapor website is regularly checked to guarantee compliance to PCI security standards.